Removing Build Up
A common benefit of facial cleansing is the removal of dirt, oil, and other unwanted debris. Throughout the day your face is continually covered with bacteria, pollutants, viruses, dirt, and old (dead) skin cells. Daily facial washing removes these impurities to give the skin a fresh look.
Cleansing the face seems like one of the most simple, straightforward routines, but washing your face takes time and attention — and doing it the right way could make the difference between healthy skin and an acne breakout.
No matter your skin type, texture or a skin concern, a nighttime cleansing routine is especially important. Removing makeup or dirt from the day will help prepare the skin for your skincare regimen, as well as support the skin in its overnight regeneration and renewal processes.
Regular facial cleansing (along with the use of a good moisturizer) is also an important factor in helping the skin maintain a proper level of hydration. Dehydrated skin looks and feels rough, wrinkled and aged. Cleansing helps manage PH levels of the skin; enabling sufficient water and product retention.
Tiny glands under the skin produce oil called sebum to protect the skin from the dangers of the outside world. These glands use hair follicles within the skin as a pathway, allowing the oil to reach the skins surface (outer layer) to form a barrier that prevents the penetration of bacteria or other harmful agents.
Excessive dirt build up on the surface can cause blockages of the follicle, trapping sebum, sweat, and dead skin cells. The lack of sebum on the skins surface allows bacteria to penetrate the follicle causing inflammation. The final result is acne.
Proper skin cleansing clears pores of debris to prevent dirt buildup, allowing the sebum oil to reach the skin surface unimpeded; decreasing the chances of a breakout.
Benefits of Cleansing
- Regular cleansing is essential to keeping your skin looking radiant and healthy.
- Cleansing helps anti-aging products and treatments work properly.
- Cleansing helps maintain proper pore size.
- Cleansing encourages proper skin hydration and prevents the production of excess oils.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FACIAL CLEANSERS
- Know your skin type and choose a cleanser that’s a good match. If you have dry skin you’ll want to avoid cleansers with high alcohol content. People with oily skin need a cleanser with a lower PH level. For sensitive skin you’ll want a basic cleanser free from heavy fragrance and additives.
- If you have concerns with allergies look for “natural” cleansers free of synthetic ingredients.
- Selecting a cleanser with a balanced PH will help maintain your skins natural balance.
Go for a cleanser which is non drying, does not rip off your skins natural moisture barrier and also keeps calms the irritated or damaged skin.
Ozone Signature Purifying Face Cleanser is boosted with botanicals renowned for purifying and hydrating properties to maintain natural moisture.
- Effectively washes away dirt, excess oil and impurities without over-drying or irritating skin - leaving it clean, soft and smooth.
- A hydrating face cleanser with natural ingredients.
- Deep hydrating formula provides intense moisture for clear, healthy skin. Designed to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Protects the skin from pollutants.
- Certified Organics - Derived from nature, our products are certified organic by USDA and do not contain any harmful chemicals.
Crafted with organic ingredients
"Aloe Vera - Softens, soothes, and comforts skin while helps skin stay well hydrated Pentavitin (Saccharide Isomerate) -Provides instant deep hydration for 72 hours and strengthens skin barrier function Sodium PCA - Supports skin's natural moisture for soft skin Cucumber - Packed with amino acids and vitamins it delivers cooling effect, helps to hydrate and calm skin.
Aids in soothing the skin.
Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B5) - Moisturizes and soothes stressed skin Lavender Essential Oil -Softening and soothing benefits helps to rejuvenate skin"